Open for Modified Shopping!
In order to ensure to the best of our ability the safety of our valued customers and our excellent staff during the COVID-19 pandemic there will be a number of restrictions and alterations to our usual way of doing business.
Here are the details:
Our Modified Pandemic Hours:
Monday thru Saturday, Noon to 5PM
Sunday 1PM to 5PM
Hours in effect until further notice.
For the foreseeable future thereafter we will operate on our Pandemic Procedure, which is listed below.
1. Curbside Pick-Up - Know what you want? Call the shop (610-421-8889), pay for your order over the phone with a credit card, then stop by the shop during our open hours at your convenience to pick up your order. Alternatively, you can come by the shop during open hours and call from your car if you know what you need and we can accomplish your purchase in that way.
2. Shipping Option - If you prefer and you know what you want, we can mail your order to you for a flat rate of $3 shipping up to a $50 purchase, and shipping is free for purchases over $50 (some restrictions apply to a very few items).
3. Curbside Shopping - Don't know exactly what you want? Let us be your personal shopper while you rest on the bench outside in front of the shop, weather permitting! It is best if you have a pattern or project in mind for this type of shopping, or have an idea of that for which you are looking. Our associates know our inventory very well and will do their best to find the perfect yarn or other items for your wishes!
4. Virtual Shopping - Call the shop during our open hours and give our associate your cell phone number and an idea of for what you are looking and they will text you possibilities for your approval. You can then take advantage of our Curbside Pick-Up or Shipping options for your order.
5. Private Shopping By Appointment - As has been the case since the beginning of the pandemic, you can sign up for an in-shop browsing 45-minute Private Shopping Appointment via the link in the upper right hand corner of this page of our website.
We very much appreciate if appointments are booked 24 hours in advance.
We regret to say that assistance with your projects or help in choosing patterns will be unavailable until the Social Distancing policy is lifted. Social knitting/crocheting is also suspended until further notice.
We also regret to say our Free Snack Bar (coffee, tea and chocolates/candy) and our Restrooms will be closed until further notice.
It is highly recommended that if you wish to stay at our shop for 2 hours or more, especially if you are taking one of our classes, that you park in one of the spots indicated in the picture below. Please do not park in the spots directly behind the back door of the bank.