Open for Shopping!
We are very happy to announce that our staff has been fully vaccinated. While still ensuring to the best of our ability the safety of our valued customers and our excellent staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are returning to a more open shopping experience with a few modifications and limitations remaining.
Here are the details:
We are Continuing Our Modified Pandemic Hours Through Summer and Fall 2021:
Monday thru Saturday, Noon to 5PM
Sunday 1PM to 5PM
Hours in effect until further notice.
Shopping is at your convenience during our open hours with no appointment scheduling necessary.
Correctly worn masks are still recommended for non-vaccinated persons, as is hand-sanitizing upon entering the shop and social distancing to the fullest extent possible.
We will still offer the shopping services listed below for those who feel more comfortable with these options:
1. Curbside Pick-Up - Know what you want? Call the shop (610-421-8889), pay for your order over the phone with a credit card, then stop by the shop during our open hours at your convenience to pick up your order. Alternatively, you can come by the shop during open hours and call from your car if you know what you need and we can accomplish your purchase in that way.
2. Shipping Option - If you prefer and you know what you want, we can mail your order to you for a flat rate of $5 shipping up to a $75 purchase, and shipping is free for purchases over $75 (some restrictions apply to a very few items).
3. Curbside Shopping - Don't know exactly what you want? Let us be your personal shopper while you rest on the bench outside in front of the shop, weather permitting! It is best if you have a pattern or project in mind for this type of shopping, or have an idea of that for which you are looking. Our associates know our inventory very well and will do their best to find the perfect yarn or other items for your wishes!
4. Virtual Shopping - Call the shop during our open hours and give our associate your cell phone number and an idea of for what you are looking and they will text you possibilities for your approval. You can then take advantage of our Curbside Pick-Up or Shipping options for your order.
5. Private Shopping By Appointment - Available still is the ability to sign up for an in-shop browsing 45-minute Private Shopping Appointment via the link in the upper right hand corner of this page of our website. We recommend this option to high-risk individuals, those who have not yet had an opportunity to receive their vaccine, or those who simply prefer a private shopping experience. One appointment is available each day Monday through Saturday from 11:15AM to Noon. CORRECTLY WORN MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR PRIVATE SHOPPING APPOINTMENTS.
We very much appreciate if appointments are booked 24 hours in advance.
We regret to say our Free Snack Bar (coffee, tea and chocolates/candy) will be closed until further notice.
It is highly recommended that if you wish to stay at our shop for 2 hours or more, especially if you are taking one of our classes, that you park in one of the spots indicated in the picture below. Please do not park in the spots directly behind the back door of the bank. The 2-hour street parking on the Triangle is being heavily monitored by the Emmaus Police and they are ticketing anyone who overstays 2 hours in one space. Also, please be aware that the three spaces in front of the Chinese restaurant are limited to 30 minutes.